Request Information

DO NOT fill out this form if you are a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, asylee or a refugee living in the United States, you will apply for admission through the IUPUI Office of Undergraduate Admissions or the IUPUI Graduate Office

If you are an international student interested in undergraduate study, please fill out this form. Tell us a little more about yourself so that we can provide you with better information. If you are interested in a graduate program, please click here to request that information.