How to Apply

Learn how to apply to IUI, and start your application

Who Should Apply through International Admissions?

If you will come to IUI on a nonimmigrant student visa, IUI International Admissions is your source for admissions information. The information on this website is for you.

If you are a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or a refugee living in the United States, you will apply for admission through the IUI Office of Undergraduate Admissions or the IUI Graduate Office. You will apply through these offices even if you are currently studying in another country. 

Which Type of Applicant Are You?

The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, containing policy statements, crime and fire statistics for all Indiana University campuses, is available online. You may also request a physical copy by emailing IU Public Safety at or by visiting IUPD on campus.